Bespoke partnerships to benefit Disabled people and your business.
Values and Benefits
For businesses and organisations who require support in multiple areas, considering a strategic partnership is more cost effective. So what does it mean to be a strategic partner?
We understand that you need to see a return for your support, and we work with you to achieve your goals. Our partnerships are bespoke and are tailor made to suit your organisational needs, so that we can build and foster holistic and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Discounted rates on our Disability.Inc. services for partners
- Opportunities to partner on grant and funding applications
- Improve the accessibility of your services
- Improve the accessibility of your workplace and recruitment practices
- Supporting a charity can be rewarding for your employees
- See your impact in the community
- Use your business as a force for good and social change
What does it mean to be a strategic partner?
For businesses and organisations who require support in multiple areas, considering a strategic partnership is more cost effective.
- Strategic partners benefit from exclusive opportunities to partner with WECIL in joint funding bids in relation to diversity and inclusion. WECIL will also work with strategic partners to identify and apply for funding towards partnership criteria e.g. employability, research and funding to undertake any accessibility support.
- Strategic partners have the opportunity to work with WECIL’s employability services to offer inclusive and accessible work placements/work trials and volunteering opportunities.
- Strategic partners will be promoted as a partner of WECIL via social media and will have a direct link to their website via a strategic partner’s webpage on WECIL’s website.
- Strategic partners will have access to the WECIL community in order to ensure the voices of disabled people are being heard in consultations and research projects.
- Discounted business services that include Consultancy, Access Audits and Training.
Meet our existing partners
Disability.Inc. proudly partners with a number of exciting organisations in Bristol and the South West.
Ways we can work together
Support for WECIL does not have to be monetary. Gifts relevant to your business could be incredibly useful to us, whether it be products, the free hire of a room for events or meetings, or professional expertise like marketing or legal advice, we would love to hear from you.